Category: Cinema Equipment Manufacturer or Supplier
Capital: £2,000 (£1 shares). Increased to £51,000 in April 1919 by creation of 48,000 preference shares of £1 and 1,000 ordinary shares of £1.
Took over as a going concern C.W Bovis and Co. Originally registered as C.W Bovis and Company Ltd. Name changed to Bovis Ltd by EGM resolution dated 20th May 1912. Originally registered at 1 New Street, Dorset Square, Marylebone. Moved to Upper Berkely St March 1912
Trading Dates: from 3 December 1908.
Start Notes: Reg 3 Dec 1908
End Notes: Wound up voluntarily by EGM resolution dated 22nd June 1928 pending creation of new company Bovs (1928) ltd.