23 Old Street
Category: Electrical Goods Manufacturer, Supplier or Engineer
Type: Manufacturer of Electric Signs
Capital: £3,500 (2,000 £1 shares, 1,250 6% preference shares of £1 each, 250 deferred shares of £1 each)
Name changed by EGM agreement 2 November 1911 to The Chinnery Engineering Company Ltd. Letter from liquidator Harry Sheldrake to H.A Turner Esq., Seymour House, 17 Waterloo Place, dated 9th September 1913 indicates he has no objection to the use of the name Chinnery's Ltd in a new company to be registered.
Trading Dates: from 15 April 1909 until 7 March 1912.
Start Notes: Reg 15 April 1909
End Notes: Wound up voluntarily by EGM resolution 7th March 1912
Ernest James Brown (Managing Director)
Herbert James Brown (Director)