Category: Film Services; Lantern Apparatus and Accessories Manufacturer or Supplier, Kinematograph Apparatus and Accessories Manufacturer or Supplier, Exhibitors
Type: Renter, Producer, projectors, iron-house spools, lanterns, winders, theatre proprietors
Capital: £1,000 (£1 shares)
Formed to carry into effect an agreement with Harold and Muriel Heath. Originally registered at 12 Anchor St, Shaftsbury Avenue. Moved to 18 Panton St Oct 1914
Trading Dates: from 30 January 1914 until 4 January 1918.
Start Notes: Reg 30 January 1914
End Notes: Failed to forward Annual List of Members for 1915. Presumed ceased by February 1916. Dissolved by notice in the London Gazette 4 Jan 1918.