Category: Film Services; Electrical Goods Manufacturer, Supplier or Engineer; Kinematograph Apparatus and Accessories Manufacturer or Supplier
Type: Arc and Electric Lamps, Producers
Capital: £3,000 (£1 shares). Increased by £7,000 (£1 shares) June 1898
Notes: Makers of the Autocosmoscope Penny-in-the-slot Machine (stereoscopic images rather than moving images), and the Eragraph Projector
Took over the firm of Haydon and Urry and also the firm of Jeu de Tonneaux Syndicate, also ran by Haydon and Urry with George Sommerville. Originally registered at 34 Gray's Inn Road. Also mentioned in Barnes at 58C. Moved to 353 Upper St July 1897. Listed in Barnes Vol 2, 66 as 355 Upper St.
Trading Dates: from 1 July 1895 until 8 September 1900.
Start Notes: Reg 1 July 1895
End Notes: Business sold to Automatic Machines (Haydon and Urry's Patents) Ltd 14th March 1900. Haydon and Urry Ltd wound up by EGM resolution 8th September 1900. See also Barnes Vol 5, 103