Category: Film Services
Capital: £2,000 (1,990 ordinary £1 shares, 10 £1 deferred shares)
Offices at 6 Greek St destroyed by fire July 1914. All stock destroyed. No business done since. To keep name alive, bought by Kinematograph Trading Company 1915. KTC already owned 75 shares in May 1914. Shares went to all their directors including Poole and Parfrey. Requested name be deleted from register 2nd Jan 1919 (letter to registrar from Secretary. Moved to 55-9 Shaftsbury Ave 1914 (home of Kinematograph Trading Co). Moved to 5 New Compton St 1917.
Trading Dates: from 14 October 1913 until July 1914.
Start Notes: Reg 14 Oct 1913
End Notes: Ceased trading July 1914 (see notes)