Category: Cinema Equipment Manufacturer or Supplier
Type: Manufacturer of Automatic Machines
Capital: £1,000 (£1 shares)
Purchased the rights to the machine patented by Hans Hartman of 9 Coptic St for £500. Originally registered Queen Anne's Chambers, 3 Dean Farrar St. Moved to Cranbourn St November 1913. Moved to 8 Regent St, Oct 1917
Trading Dates: from 17 October 1913 until 8 June 1920.
Start Notes: Reg 17 Oct 1913
End Notes: Receiver appointed 8 June 1920